Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

i have a sansung tv and home cinema system can I connect the

i have a sansung tv and home cinema system can I connect the tv to play through the cinema system please and how do I do that
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Please postback with the full model number off of the back of the TV and the Make and Model of the Home Theater.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORRY THE CINEMA SYSTEM IS ALSO A SAMSUNG

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Model Numbers please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SENT BACK ALREADY

TV IS A PS-50C96-HD SMF THE CINEMA SYSTEM IS A HT X200

BOTH SAMSUNG

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Okay, I am pulling these numbers up right now Frank and will post back shortly.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
You will use an "Optical Cable" to connect these two devices.
It will plug into the jack on the TV labeled "Digital Audio Out (Optical)", and the other end will plug into the jack on the Sound System labeled "Optical".
Using the Sound system remote, you will make these settings:
Press the AUX button on the remote control to select .
■ You can also use the FUNCTION button on the main unit.
The mode switches as follows : DVD ➝ D.IN ➝ AUX 1 ➝ AUX 2 ➝ USB ➝ FM.
You will then use the TV remote to go into the MENU----select------SOUND----turn the Internal MUTE ON.
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as I am an independent Tech- not a Site Employee, and the rating is the ONLY WAY I am credited.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received all of the information you needed? If so, can you please click a POSITIVE RATING so that I am credited? Alternatively, if not, then simply reply back and we can proceed.