Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Sharp Aquos TV

Customer Question

Sharp Aquos TV
Category: TV
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please elaborate your issue with the TV

JACUSTOMER-p2ckfay2- :

Hi I had a problem with my SKY remote a few days ago which I managed to resolve but in doing so I seem to have introduced a further problem which Sky tell me is related to my TV remote. When ever I change channels on my Sky box the TV shows another blue box, top right with a number 5 then goes off the screen goes blank for a moment then the SKY channel I have selected comes on ok. does that make sense? I need to stop that blue box appearing if I can.

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-p2ckfay2- :

LC-40LE700E about 2 years

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, press the "i+" button on your remote and check if it will disappear

JACUSTOMER-p2ckfay2- :

No, if I press the "i+" button I get the sky + HDMI box which is the usual one I get when I turn on the tv. The box I see when I change channels is superimposed on the sky+ HDMI box!

JACUSTOMER-p2ckfay2- :

Am I right in thinking you don't know the answer?

KevinWhiteJA :

After reading the information that you have provided it is nothing to do with the TV instead I believe the problem is with the sky box connected to the unit

KevinWhiteJA :

I will opt out of this question and open to all again so that someone else might be able to help you

JACUSTOMER-p2ckfay2- :

OK.

KevinWhiteJA :

Apologies, as I was unable to help... please wait and someone might be able to help you..Thank you

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I didn't resolve my problem. I am still no further forward.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel this enquiry

Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
I have seen your question I should be able to help you with it could you let me know if you would like me to help or if you would prefer a refund.
Carl
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you help?