info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

my kdl-32ex723 keeps on losing preset channels causing me to

my kdl-32ex723 keeps on losing preset channels causing me to retune every few days
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
info tech :

info tech :

Welcome

info tech :

Thanks for the Question

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

Do you lose ALL the channels and need to retune or just a few?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all channels

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Bill you have rated the answer badly prematurely probably by accident hopefully by the end of this session you have changed that to a positive one to negate the bad service.

What you need to do with this is get the set back to factory default so please go into the settings menu and look for "factory or shipping" reset activate this facility then the set should then be in "first time installation" mode you should set up as normal and the channels should stay where they are, if you have any difficulties let me know (without rating)

Anthony