info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I purchased 2 x 19inch lcd colour tv's about 5 or 6 months

Customer Question

I purchased 2 x 19inch lcd colour tv's about 5 or 6 months ago and now one is not working at all. There was a pop and it just stopped. I replaced the 5 amp fuse in the plug and used a different socket and it is still not working. Model is 19dl502b2 and the serial number is ***** 1. Can you help?
Hilda Fulton
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Is their any power light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?

Where the set bought brand new?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

In case my answer didn't do through- there is no power light and it was bought new

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
OK look the set will be under warranty now you will invalidate that warranty if you take the back off the set because thats what is needed to be done and checks made on the powerboard, if I was you I would follow this through using the warranty if you have any problems with that or for some reason you dont have warranty come back here please

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. That's what I thought

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

If you think the answer has been of some benefit to you could you please rate the answer positively, doing this allows me to receive credit from the site thanks again

Anthony