Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

i have an indel television which the remote does not work

Customer Question

i have an indel b television which the remote does not work on, is it possible to do a auto channel setup of factory default reset
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

Please could you send me the model number of your tv?

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

Hi, sorry

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

Hi,Sorry about the delay, the model number is *****

Customer:

Does the remote work the tv at all?

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

No, the light of the remote works but no responce from the tv

Customer:

does the tv have any buttons on it. I am sorry I cannot find any service info on the tv or user manuals

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

Yes, it has a menu button, sourse Button, Channel up & down, Volume up & down & power down button. i have got to auto install channels and factory reset but cant ok either function.

Customer:

The ok is likely to be a two button press it could be vol + and -

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

no I've tried that

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

Have you any other advice?

Customer:

Sorry lost internet last night. I would try all combinations of buttons channel up and down together. One vol and a channel button and see if any will cause the tv to select ok.

Have you looked at the possibility of repairing your remote control or replacing it?

JACUSTOMER-ogs6a0ak- :

i have tried all possible combinations, i will look for remote replacement just not sure the problem is with the remote

Customer:

I am sorry it never worked, I am unable to find any service information on the set? This will sound like a strange question could you let me know where the set was made.

If you were able to take the back off the set and send me a photo of the main board I may be able to suggest other things to try.