Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

, we just had our pt ae4000 returned from Panasonic and

Customer Question

Hello, we just had our pt ae4000 returned from Panasonic and reinstalled it and have a problem. Be it picture, blu ray machine menu or projectors own menu the colour is "split" into two pictures slightly offset. One is purple and one yellow. Any thoughts?

I've just discovered it a LCD convergence issue and will need a proper service by Panasonic.

Please disregard this question
Category: TV
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam