Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

i nead the code new tv control the modil no is Th-42pz81b

i nead the code for a new tv control the modil no is Th-42pz81b the serial nofa-835 1898
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Nathan :

There is one specific IR code set for your particular panasonic tv model, which is 1636. Please give that one a try.

Nathan :

It is possible, however, that no matter what code is used, your remote will not be able to control the devices you wish to use it with. Cable/satellite/AV Component manufacturers include basic functionality for common devices at the time the remote is made, but are not able to provide coverage for every make and model, and are not able to update for every new device that comes out, so there is no guarantee of compatibility.

Your best option may be to purchase a more robust, true universal remote to control all of your devices, such as a logitech harmony that will work for all of your devices. It is programmed through an easy to use software program on your computer, which downloads the most up to date remote and device codes from the internet, so it is virtually guaranteed to work with all equipment. It will also give you easy to use macro functionality, so you can press a single button to watch a movie for example, and it will turn on the dvd player, tv, and surround system, tune to the correct inputs on the tv, and start the movie playing, etc. Because of the online database with specific codes for each model, this type of remote has much greater functionality than the basic universal remotes (including the one that came with your system.)

Here is an example of the remote I mentioned:

Full Size Image
Logitech Harmony 650 Remote (click for link)