Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Can you a tv camera with microphone on the smart

Can you have a tv camera with microphone for Skype on the smart tv, ue32h4500ak led?

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Nathan :

Yes, you can use a camera with this tv, which is skype capable.

Nathan :

However, you can't connect just any web cam. The tv is not a computer, and thus lacks a full compliment of drivers for this type of device.

Nathan :

For this purpose, there is a specific model Samsung made camera to work with this tv.

Nathan :

Best regards,

Nathan :

Nathan

Customer:

Hello Nathan,

Customer:

Hello Nathan, Thank you for your reply. I have ordered the camera and hope it works. Regards, ***** *****