Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Toshiba LCD colour TV (model 19bl50282) which will

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba LCD colour TV (model 19bl50282) which will not display the TV screen when plugged in and switched on, it blinks red and green light to signal it is receiving power (I only use this TV PLAYSTATION 4' its not connected to a aerial ). TV's serial number is *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear your'e having trouble. Could you recheck that model number , it doesn't look quite right (may have some numbers switched , etc).

Nathan :

Also are you able to bring up the toshiba on screen setup menu at all?
Are you still getting sound through the tv speakers?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.