Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Panasonic DMR-EX86EB recorder connected to my LG 42

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DMR-EX86EB recorder connected to my LG 42 inch TV via an HDMI lead thru a Humax Foxsat-HD box.
The problem we are having is that when we record to Disc the Sound on the recording and the Mouth movements of the people are out of sync.
Read the Panasonic Op Instructions but can't find anything on this or solution.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
- and sorry you're having problems.
Offhand this problem (AV sync on recording), can typically be corrected via a hard reboot of all components.
Please try disconnecting both the recorder and the Humax box from power least 10 seconds, then plugging them both back in.
If this does not work, then please elaborate on the specific connections between the Humax box, and the Panasonic recorder and we can proceed.
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as I am an independent Tech- not a Site Employee, and the rating is the ONLY WAY I am credited.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks advice but I found the solution myself. What I did was check the Humax box on Screen via the Menu and found there was a Lip Sync feature.
When I adjusted the Lip Sync bar at the bottom of the screen it changed the milliseconds between the speech and lip movements.