Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

how can I change my Panasonic viera from Australian settings

how can I change my Panasonic viera from Australian settings to uk?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of Viera TV in question?
This info will help .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model number TH-42PX80A

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Andy model number info.
What have you tried in TV to reset it to factory settings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried setting it back to shipping condition, I bought the tv in australia

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
ah OK, I'm afraid this TV is domestic model of Australia and its internal software (firmware) doesn't work or other countries and made only , sorry news.
There is an alternate way to get it working in UK, connect a set top box to video input of TV, plug the aerial in set top box and use the box remote to tune the available channels in area to watch on TV. Various brands of set top box would be available in nearest electronics stores.
This way you will not need to do any thing with the TV and set top box tuner will do the job instead of built in tuner of TV to get local channels. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website work.
Regards,
Shahid.