Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a acoustic tv which I have moved to another room , it

I have a acoustic tv which I have moved to another room , it just displays no signal and I cannot reset, have tried other tvs in Ariel socket and they all work fine
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
, Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?
Also, before you moved it, were you using an aerial on this TV in the same house?
Or was another connection used (Scart, HDMI, etc.)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model is a Acoustic Solutions model LCD37805HD

It is connected directly to a freeview box, but have also tried direct to Ariel socket

Have tried another TV which works fine with the freeview box and direct to the Ariel socket

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model LCD370805HD

Connected to Ariel socket and freeview box which works fine when another TV is connected.

In its previous location was connected to a DVD and Recorder by a scart lead

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Okay, please connect the aerial back to the Freevew box, and connect the Freeview box to the TV using an "AV" connection (like Scart, HDMI, Composite, etc.).
Then grab the original TV remote and use the "Input", "Source", or "Video" button to scroll through the Inputs. Let me know if one of the Inputs (try them all) shows the picture from the Freeview box.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Fantastic has all is ok, thanks help 10/10