Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Father has just bought an LG TV 27MT55S-PZ as a second tv

My Father has just bought an LG TV 27MT55S-PZ as a second tv in his kitchen - he has a main tv and sky in his lounge and used to be able to watch sky via analogue channel. he has programmed his new tv and sky appears on CH38 - when he presses save it boots him out back to DTV and if he presses CH38 it is a Digital channel and not his sky - help??
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- What type of connecting cable/wire utilized between TV and Sky box signal?
Is it coaxial cable plugs in antenna input of TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes as this is the second tv - the main tv in the lounge is connected directly to Sky via scart or hdmi

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, please press TV/RAD button on LG TV remote to select TV instead of DTV or Radio option and either try CH38 or run auto program/ channel scan again in TV menu to reprogram it.
Please reply back with the result.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks - he is trying this as we speak! Problem compounded that Curry's couldn't find the right remote so gave him a normal LG one with no instructions! Works great thank you so much your help!

Cool

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website work.
Regards,
Shahid.