Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Can you tell me the difference between a KDL32705BBU

Can you tell me the difference between a KDL32705BBU and a KDL32706BBU
thank you
John
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

can you double check those model numbers, there should be some additional letters after the "32"

Customer:

Nathan

Nathan :

Customer:

Nathan, The only number I have is KDL32705BBU and the other model was KDL32706BBU

Nathan :

Where are you getting this information from?

Nathan :

Those are both the same size set, and the same (700) series, so there should be no appreciable feature differences between them.

Nathan :

The 5/6 is most likely just going to be a hardware revision, which could designate the timeframe it was made, which factory it came from, or that there was some minor change to an internal part or layout. This wouldn't affect the operation or quality of the tv, and could be as simple as using a new manufacturer particular part

Nathan :

the operating firmware though and all the features of the tv would still be the same

Customer:

Thanks. ***** was from a local specialist and the other was from PC World and ***** *****. Thanks

Nathan :

That can be the difference as well, they will sometimes have a particular model designed retail channels and another /discount stores, online distribution, etc.

Nathan :

Again though the internal hardware will be the same, so no worries there,

Nathan :

I'd get whichever is a better price, or buy from the company that will provide better service (free delivery, etc)

Customer:

Thank you, ***** ***** to worry that one had been made with cheaper components as the price difference is quite a lot. But thank you re-assurance. John

Nathan :

You're welcome, John.

Nathan :

If the first number (the 7) was different, that would mean a different series

Nathan :

which will range from 3 at the low end to 8 at the best,

Nathan :

but if those are the same they are essentially the same model

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.