Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have just got a 40" Toshiba tv. its working fine but there

I have just got a 40" Toshiba tv. its working fine but there is a 2" line of words saying TOSHIBA DVB LED HDMI freeview pc input usb.which are there all the time hoping you can help thanking you Arthurp
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
What's the model number off of the back of the set please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model number is *****

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. Your TV is set on "Store Demo mode"- which is why you're getting the Banner Ads about the TV's features. It needs to be set to "Home Mode" and this will stop these banners showing up again and again.
Please go to Option or Setup- in the TV's MENU then select the Initial Setting option. From there you can select "Home Mode" to set the TV for normal viewing.