Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I Have a Humax box in the bedroom with an LG Television. There

Customer Question

I Have a Humax box in the bedroom with an LG Television. There is a problem, the message comes up with no or bad signal, and if I do get a picture it is pixillating.
The problem is not consistent, sometines it works o k can you help please ??
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

do you have the pixilation on the svideo connection, or just on hdmi?

Nathan :

Does the no/bad signal message appear to be a message from the tv (on an otherwise black/blue screen)? Or is it overlaid on a partial tv show image, and appears to be from the box?

Nathan :

What is the source connection for the box, is it cable or satellite? What model box, and is it one you own, or provided by the cable/sat company?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.