Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

, My Sony tv, model KDL-V32A12U won't start as in the

My Sony tv, model KDL-V32A12U won't start as in the power doesn't get to the tv. None of the power indicators light up. I have changed the fuse in the plug but that didn't help/ Any ideas what could be wrong or is it just dead?
Thanks!
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem.

From your description this surely sounds like a power board problem and there is another fuse inside where the power cord comes in .

If its blown you could try to replace it but if it blows again or if it is good at this time then you are looking at the power board itself.

If you are handy at this , you can get that power board part # ***** (1-865-240-31) at the link below or use that number if you`d like to do your own shopping ;

http://www.shopjimmy.com/sony-a-1128-514-a-g2-power-supply.htm

Hope this help and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll see what can be done.
Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.