Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a luxor lux-32-875-hdr tv but all I get now is no s

Customer Question

I have a luxor lux-32-875-hdr tv but all I get now is no signel
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/aerial?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just a normal aerial

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
If the set has donethis itself out of the blue then it could be an aerial problem do you have another set to try at that aerial point?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I may have pressed the wrong button how do I reset my set

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Have you unplugged the set from wallpower waitied 5 mins then replugged back in again?thats a hard reset let me know if this changes anything

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still no signal

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Pick up the TV remote, are you in TV mode?that is the input is it set to TV?using the input button

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
If the TV is saying no signal then it has no signal no buttons on the remote should change that except perhaps the input button, so we are back to checking the aerial, if the set is in TV mode then thats where it should be

We need to eliminate the aerial as being bad first

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the set was working ok until I tried to adjust the settings

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
Can you please use the Input, Source, or Video button on the TV remote, and select EACH individual Input, one at a time, then let me know if one yields any picture at all- or at least snow?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no response on channels 1 to ten

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
No....you don't want to change the channels- you need to use the Input, Source, or Video button. Can you try that specifically and let me know what happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wich is the input scource or video button

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
I dont have a picture of that remote in front of me, but please look for a button on the original TV remote, OR on the TV itslef- that is specifically labeled:
Video
Source
AV
Input
Let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no such buttons on my remote

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam