Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

We have a small samsung television in the conservatory it receives

Customer Question

We have a small samsung television in the conservatory it receives free view via a sky box and dish through a distribution box we used to be able to access sky sports also by clicking onto Chanel 14 but it has not worked in sept since it had to be retuned any ideas ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you try to view Sky Sports, what do you now see?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nothing as we are not able to access any Sky television at all on this television set it now only receives the non sky channels
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok then it appears you don't have a sky subscription Geoff, this is why you would not get the channels. It will have expired.
You would have to purchase it again from Sky and it will start to be received.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.