Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

we have started our TV which is always on 16.9 but it has come

Customer Question

we have started our TV which is always on 16.9 but it has come on 14.9 and we cannot get to change back
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Are you viewing your programming through a cable/sat box please?
Or is it direct aerial connection from the wall to the TV?
Also, what is the model number off of the back of the TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

skye sat

TXLA2B6B

panasonic

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:
Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key
Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as I am an independent Tech- not a Site Employee, and the rating is the ONLY WAY I am credited.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received all of the information you needed?