Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

. I have a SAMSUNG UE55HU8500 and am trying to connect a

Hi. I have a SAMSUNG UE55HU8500 and am trying to connect a Samsung HW-H7501 soundbar to it.
Although it recognises that it is there it refuses to connect. Any ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Have you tried to connect sound bar HDMI Out to HDMI-3 input (labeled with ARC) of TV then turn On Anynet+ feature in TV and sound bar so both units can communicate each other, select TV input in sound bar to get TV sound?
Please reply back with the result.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's started working on its own now now, so problem solved.

Thanks for your time.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Excellent John, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.