info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

my Toshiba tv model 32D1334B goes on6 then after about ten

my Toshiba tv model 32D1334B goes on6 then after about ten minutes switches off then wont go back on and stand by light flashes red and doesnt respond to remote control
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Is the light blinking and pausing please?or is it a continuos blink?

How old is the set please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its a red circle which blinks constantly, it was manufactured on 10/12/12

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Its a bad mainboard it will need replacement, probable cost of a new mainboard is about £40 to £50 do you think you can do the work yourself?are you interested in replacing it ?or maybe you think another set may be the best option as these smaller sets are relatively cheap

Let me know please

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there thanks for your help , just two questions is it possible to have board repaired and yes i can do replacement of board myself ,where would you recommend I purchase board from.

Willie

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Willie you need to get the board out thats the one with all the AV connectors on and retrieve the part number either etched on the board or on a sticky label on the board, and try www.lcdtvparts.co.uk or www.flattvparts.co.uk

I would imagine the board will be around £30

Let me know if you need more info

A positive rating is appreciated thank you their will be a rating bar with this post thank you, ***** ***** will remain open so bookmark the page if you need any more help

Anthony