Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

no signal to tv search yum302

Customer Question

no signal to tv search yum302
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hi, What is the Make and Model of the TV please?
Also, exactly what device is it that's not sending a signal to the set please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pioneer

all the usual TV channells

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Model Number off of the back of the Pioneer please?
Also, how do you receive your TV channels- cable/sat box, direct aerial, etc.?
Please elaborate.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
connect me to someone that answers!!
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
No need to relist. Postback with specifics since we're not there to see the TV- and then we can work towards an answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have 3 TV,s in House.

When we has sinisged watching TV on the Panasoniv in the Lounge, we turned it off, but next Morning the TV picyure on all of the TV;s came up with a statement saying weak signal od cable propblem.

We use the Apple TV to look at Netflix, Music, and camera pictures, which still works well and smoothly.

The 3 TV's are all mounted on the walls.

Does thkis info help>

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Okay, so you've got a no signal message on all three TV's and it says to check cable. What I am asking is this: Is it Apple TV that you're currently trying to watch right now when that message comes up? If not, then how specifically do you receive signal on these sets (Cable Box, SAT box, direct aerial from wall to TV, etc.)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We were watching the Apple TV, only, then switched it off at the end of the evening.

We tried the Kitchen TV for breakfast viewing, an that came up with the weak signal message, which also came up on the other TV's when we switched them on, to check.

The bedroom andKitchen TV,s are connected directly to a proper Terminal box, by cable, as is the lounge TV.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Ian, so you're trying to view Cable right now- that's what I'm asking?
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
I'm assuming you're trying to get back to cable- I'm not sure, but I'm going to move in that direction.
Please unplug the common terminal box from power. Then remove and reconnect the incoming coaxial/aerial connection at the bx (from the wall to the box).
Once this is secure, plug the box back into power and once it reboots, turn the TV's on and select the correct "Input" using the original TV remote.
Let me know what happens.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received all of the information you needed?