Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have sony trinitron KV-S2952U and it had no power. After

Customer Question

I have sony trinitron KV-S2952U and it had no power. After changing the fuse I put it on, but it now has a fuzzy picture which is upside down. What is the fault likely to be?
Category: TV
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, yes I am alright waiting for an answer, otherwise it would have been a complete waste of my time and tenner!

Roger

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
If the fuse was bad there may have been a power surge that damaged the TV.
How old is your Trinitron?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Michael, i have no idea how old the Trinitron is. I got it 2-3 years ago from someone else, and have no idea how long they had it.

Roger

Hi Roger,
Do you have this problem on all inputs? (DVD, cable, satellite, etc.)
Also If you press the menu button on the TV or the remote that came with the TV, is the menu fuzzy as well?
Tech Michael