Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

left hand side of screen showing perfect picture right hand

Customer Question

left hand side of screen showing perfect picture right hand side has black and purple vertical lines showing after a few minutes the vertical lines get lighter in colour then begin to waver before screen then reverts to full screen picture and works perfectly normally for several hours. However after it has been switched off for several hours the same thing happens again. I had a brand new sky plus box fitted yesterday as the technician thought that it was my sky plus box that was faulty but the same fault is still happening and it would appear that it is definitely the television that is faulty. Help please.

Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I NO LONGER REQUIRE AN ANSWER AND I DO NOT WISH TO SET UP A MONTHLY CONTRACT WITH YOUR SERVICE PLEASE DELETE DETAILS OF MY VISA CARD. I CONTACTED THE MAKERS OF MY TELEVISION AND AM SATISFIED WITH THEIR ADVICE.

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry could you repost the model number again I think theirs an issue with the site thank you Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have received a satisfactory explanation from the technical staff of L.G. television makers and I now no longer want or require a reply from one of your experts. I consider the matter now closed as I do not want to set up a monthly contract with your experts.