Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

- how do I remove the small picture on the lower right-hand

Hi - how do I remove the small picture on the lower right-hand side of the screen on playback please?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
What is the make/model of your device?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nathan -

It's a Fuji camera - model X10.

Thanks, Teresa

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me what you are seeing there? You said a small picture, is it part of the menu, is it a still frame of a photo when you're playing back video? Is it a live view of what the lens is seeing at that moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's when I am using playback of still photos - a thumbnail of the picture that I am looking at is displayed in the bottom right-hand of the screen. What is strange is that tiny parts of this small image move rapidly although this isn't happening on the large image. Very strange and very annoying!

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
I think what you are seeing is a zoom screen. It is meant to let you use the up/down/left/right cursors to zoom in/out on certain portions of the image. Try pressing the zoom - key repeatedly and see if that gets rid of it for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nope - I had the camera set onto burst mode apparently. When I changed it to still image it solved the problem. Any chance of my money back? Undecided

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Teresa for the update, I'm glad to hear it is working for you.
I have no control over the billing, though. I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.
I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question, based on the information available.
If you feel a refund is in order, and that my time and efforts were of absolutely no value, even in helping to lead you to the answer, you may omit rating entirely, and contact customer service via the MyAccount page to request such.
Best regards,
Nathan