Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My TV signal has been poor since I moved up to Worcester Park.

Customer Question

My TV signal has been poor since I moved up to Worcester Park. Most evenings I am lucky if I can get 30% of TV stations.
I wasted about 30 minutes today calling to your Indian Call Centre and speaking to Ashaya who told me some of their equipment was down, that her supervisor Soumik would not talk to me, that someone would call back between 24-48 hours.
She wanted to know the name and serial number of the You View box supplied by you - surely it should show up on your records. It was a most frustrating and annoying call. I have been told that someone will call me back within 2-4 hours but I know it will not happen.
I would really like to receive the service for which I have been faithfully paying you. I do not want to be pushed from pillar to post any more.
Please send a service engineer to fix the problem.
With thanks
Titch Glenday (Mrs. V.) ***********
Post Code KT4 8FA
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please kindly elaborate.

Are you talking about the signal from your roof aerial that is having a problem?

Do you have another TV in the house that shares the same roof aerial please?

Please kindly note that we are Justanswer.co.uk; a third party support website and not affiliated with BT in any way.