Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Model LE40c530f1w we have a Samsung tv model above but we

Model LE40c530f1w
we have a Samsung tv model above but we need the power cable to the tv
can you help.
Please advise us were we can get this cable.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
Here is one place to buy the power cord online:
>>> click here to see/buy power cord <<<
If you don't want to buy online then take the photo on that page to your local electronics store and you can match it up. This is a common power cord and many local stores will have it.
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating because I do not get paid hourly here.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy with your product. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead contact customer service or REPLY back here.
Mike