*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a ,Panasonic tx-L32e5b TV and i want to connect a bose

Customer Question

I have a ,Panasonic tx-L32e5b TV and i want to connect a bose solo 15 amplifier to the tv I hhave connected the Optical cable but cannot switch to external amplifier and speakers
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Check out Page 104 of the manual. That should be set up through the Viera link settings.
Through Viera link you set sound selection to Home Cinema and it mutes your TV speakers when your external speakers are on. Let me know if this helps please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for that but how can i access spdif on the t.v.

>Please follow this link and refer to page 7 for the Viera Link function>http://www.awe-europe.com/documents/txl37e5.pdf