Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Have a Sanyo sanyo ce32lc6-, the remote is not working,

Customer Question

Hi have a Sanyo sanyo ce32lc6-b, the remote is not working, how do I change to the HDMI channel manually?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Please check side or front panel for control buttons on TV, what buttons you get there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ive got 5 buttons...volume down...volume up...channel down...channel up...standby

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
ah OK,
- Have you replaced the batteries in TV remote?
- Can you check remote infrared output signals through cellphone camera?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The batteries have been changed 3 times, infra red is not working. I will purchase a replacement remote, however I want to change manually until the replacement arrives

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
There should be Input button to change the input source in TV as there is no other way around to do so, unfortunately.
So you need TV remote to push input button to switch to different video input, required remote control is available at following Amazon link..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/RM-Accessories-Remote-Control-ce32lc6b/dp/B006JQ3Z60
I wish I had better news about TV issue, I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.