Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have an matsui vcr and it keeps asking me pin and

Customer Question

Hi I have an matsui vcr and it keeps asking me for an pin and I don't know what the pin is?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you give me the full model number of the system please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the model number is *****

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information. Normally this unit should not require a pin, unless you specifically set one (parental control function) from the setup menu. There does not appear to be a default/override pin for this model, but we can try a few of the typical ones, and attempt a reset process if that doesn't help.First, please try 0000, 1111, 1234, 8888, and let me know if any of those work. If you have any commonly used pins that you may have set, try those as well.