MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

We have a Panasonic Plasma Television. Model no TX-P65V10B

We have a Panasonic Plasma Television. Model no TX-P65V10B purchased in 2010. We would like to be able to Skype on it. Is there an accessory camera etc available for this.
Also we were able to use YouTube on Viera Cast at one time. Can you suggest how to reconnect this please.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
There is a bit to do for all of this but I will go slow with you so you have time to become familiar with all of this.
The first video I am sending you is a very long link, its for most TV's generic but you need to be familiar with this stuff too;-)
Please watch that and keep in mind that the camera will be connected to to your game port. Also you can use Skype and youtube etc with this set.
Please watch the video and let me know when you are familiar with all of that information then I will go further with you.
Please visit this site:
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AiobkytpZLbFJxOxVYMecYKbvZx4?p=+Panasonic+Plasma+Television.++TX-P65V10B+how+to+set+up+a+camera&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-661&fp=1
Tech Michael