info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

How can i prevent my philips tv 26pfl7532d/05 have to be retuned

Customer Question

how can i prevent my philips tv 26pfl7532d/05 have to be retuned each time i switch it on
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome

You need to reset the TV to first time installation do you know how to do that?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It opens with the first time setup screen every time it is switched on, if left in standby or switched off.

We then have to complete the service scan before we can watch any programs, then the cycle as above continues next switch on.

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Harry press and hold the menu key on the side of the set for 5 seconds to reset the TV the menu comes up, then go through the first time set up again let me know if this solves the issue

Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Harry how has this worked out please
Anthony