Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a Panasonic viera tv model tx-p42s30b , I also have

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic viera tv model tx-p42s30b , I also have bt vision box connected and I have a replacement remote hand control . I am unable to operate the + and - volume on the handset .I have entered the codes from panasonic website in determining the one that is acceptable for it to work . Apart from the volume up and down issue the tv responds satisfactorily to the new remote handset . Can you please advise .
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your remote that is giving you this trouble?
Also dose that remote work the volume for anything else ok?
What I'm asking is if the up down volume buttons will work another device as I suspect it would at this point but just not the TV?
Tech Michael