info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a 51 inch Samsung tv modelLE408B620R3vxU version sqo2

Customer Question

I have a 51 inch Samsung tv modelLE408B620R3vxU version sqo2 it has been playing up just switches off after watching for some hours now it is playing up again with the red light flashing and then the red light stays on so there is power but the tv wont switch on. Sometimes if I press the power lead into the tv it will flash about 6 times and then it will come on other times it wont come on atall it is about 6 years old can you help thankyou ivor
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome

Their is an internal issue
Its very likely to be the mainboard that needs to be replaced however because samsungs across the board suffer from bad parts on the powerboard this needs to be examined first are you able to do this work yourself?I will provide all th necessary info

Let me know please

Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

Just following up do you still need any more help with this please?

Anthony