Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Coming up on my screen i "TV Signal problem." I have to

Customer Question

Coming up on my screen i "TV Signal problem."
I have to search for YVM302 but don't know how to do that. Please help. Can't get TV at all. I quite old and alone, but know these problems can be solved quickly by online troule-shooting. Thanks. :)
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;

Would this tv be connected to a YOUVIEW box and ROUTER ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm afraid there's been a miscommunication. They told me earlier I couldn't continue without signing in and that a password ***** be sent to me per email. Nothing came except the receipt for 42 pounds! Not instructions, nothing. I've just see this now. Meanwhile I fiddled around with it for the past hour and have got it working again. Pretty awful, clearly not your fault. :)

Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

No problem , perhaps next time.

In any case , not sure what you did but if it happens again then this error message and YVM302 is usually associated with a youview box and router .

What you need to do in that case is to reboot the units either by powering them off 30 secs and on again or better yet pulling out their power cord 30 secs to a minute.

Glad to hear that you got it going Anne

Cheers