Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have LW15E23CB which we need to retune to TV after using

I have LW15E23CB which we need to retune to TV after using it for sometime as a pc monitor how can I do this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is your intended source of television broadcasts? Aerial, basic cable, cable box, etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apparently I need a digital box. Did not occur to me. Do you concur? Thanks anyway.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you do, that is exactly what I was getting at, and why I asked. This is a very old display, and lacks a digital tuner. It is only capable of picking up the analog channels, and why you get no signal as there are no longer any analog broadcasts. For just a basic cable feed, you may still be able to get something, but you'd get nothing via aerial without a box.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Here is a model that will work for you:http://amzn.to/1Q6Avo3 note that no retune will be necessary, as long as you're using the composite (red/white/yellow) cables, only if you use the coax cable. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-p0llinate/ Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan