Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a panasonic viera tx-50as520b. I cannot get interne

I have a panasonic viera tx-50as520b. I cannot get internet. When I run quick setup the on screen shows connection between tv and bt home hub 5 successful but connection to internet insuccessful. Message reads home connection sucessful but unable to connect to internet.

Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Try restarting your BT home hub.
If that doesn't work, try changing the wireless channel on the router to a different one and let me know if that helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I change wireless channel on router

Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jamie,
To change your wireless channel manually:
Open a web browser page on your computer and go to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager.
Click on Settings.
Enter the admin password. Unless you've previously changed it, you'll find the default password ***** your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub.
Click on the "Advanced Settings" tab, then click Continue to Advanced Settings.
Click on the "Wireless" tab.
To manually select the wireless channel for the "2.4 GHz" band:
Go to the 2.4GHz page and select a channel from the drop down menu next to "Wireless Channel". First try channels 1, 6 or 11
Click Apply to confirm the change. Then wait 60 seconds for your computer to automatically discover the new settings. There's no need to change any settings on your computer.