Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Have difficulty turning tv on

Customer Question

have difficulty turning tv on
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the difficulty you are having please?
Is it that it wont turn on at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we turn tv on by ON button and use a control press- TV and standby light turns blue use another control press TV tele then shows ' coming alive' this can take several minutes, and you feel like throwing it through the window. If you cannot help refund my money and I will find someone who will attend an deal with the problem

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, and what happens after it shows 'coming alive'
Please be descriptive about the problem so we can confirm what the issue is
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have to get to 'waking Up' is the problem as I have said previous I need a visit from the technician, if you cannot help refund me and I find someone who can

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
well I cannot come out and visit you as we are an online service.
but "You have to get to 'waking Up' is the problem as I have said previous I need a visit from the technician, "
Is still not a clear description Joe.