info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have an LE26R8 which has previously worked from satellite.

Customer Question

I have an LE26R8 which has previously worked from satellite. I have moved house and tried to retune to receive Freeview. It has scanned digital channels and seems to complete the scan but when I press OK button after inputting date and time data everything is lost. I have repeated the process several times but with same result.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

You need to reset in the service menu back to factory default, you do that by first putting the set into standby OFF red light lit, then pressing on the remote control and within 5 seconds INFO>>MENU>>MUTE>>Power ON the set will come on in engineers service mode, now using the up and down and left to right arrows navigate to "reset" which will be option 12 or 13 activate and OK (the set will indicate its been reset by either a message or switching off on its own) s the set will shut down, wait 5 mins then switch the set back on again and try again

Retune channels again and let me know if thisworks or not please

A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating bar with this post any probs dont rate just reply back please

Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Colin you have not read the above let me know what you think please when you have read it

Anthony