Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Cantconnect to internet having just installed a new router

cantconnect to internet having just installed a new router brian
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello Brian and sorry you're having problems. Whenever you install a new router, the TV's internet settings must be changed using the information on the new router. In other words the "Network" the TV connects to has changed, and the Password (or SSID) has also changed since the equipment is new. You need to go into the TV's Settings, and find Internet/Network and then change the information by entering the info from your new router into the TV so that it can then connect to the new router. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.