Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia LED TV. I also have

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia LED TV. I also have an Humax Youview digital recorder. The problem I have is that the screen ratio when in Youview mode is often wide. This means the Youview guide only shows half of the channel names and when I am watching a recording the people and objects are short and fat. Occasionally the screen ratio rights itself for no apparent reason and then reverts to wide screen sometimes in the middle of a recording. I thought this was a Youview problem, but Humax tell me that this is a problem with the TV. Trying to change the screen ration from the TV options menu makes no difference. Please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, What does the Humax box receive broadcasts from- is it a Cable/SAT box please?
Also, what is the model number of the Humax box?
What is also the model number off of the back of the TV?
How old is the TV?