Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Nathan. My Toshiba 32BV503B digital tv will not turn on.

Customer Question

Hi Nathan. My Toshiba 32BV503B digital tv will not turn on. The standby light just flashes red/green
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your TV?
Also were there any storms or power outages in your area recently just prior to this event? Or was the TV unplugged for any time before this event?
And did the TV turn off y itself or just was in this condition day?
I know this is a lot yo ask but I need these questions answered as carefully as you can to help you with this effectively;-)
Tech Michael
Tech Michael