Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have no manual Toshiba 20VL569G TV. How do I set

Customer Question

I have no manual for my Toshiba 20VL569G TV.
How do I set it up using the menu key?
Brian Dodd
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

I think that model number you gave is slightly off by one digit. Is it possible you are looking for 20VL56G... Here is that manual for you:

>> click here for 20VL56G manual <<

Let me know if you need further assistance and before you go, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.

Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead contact customer service or REPLY back here.

Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have doene the search, but no channel display appears.

Help

Brian Dodd

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Brian. Please do not open new questions without first clicking the positive rating for this question.