info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

The sound has stopped working the rest of the tv is fine

Customer Question

Hello The sound has stopped working the rest of the tv is fine
The Model is Hitachi L46VF04ULD
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question Before we do anything I don't use the facility for phone calls sorry for that I use this format because I consider text format the best way.Now if you are using a satellite or cable box please reboot the box by unplugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging the box back in again we have had some boxes cause this, it may be a good idea to do the same with the TV itself Let me know how this works out If it works out good >>> Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead press the "reply to expert" tab and I will answer any queries you have Many Thanks Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
RegardsAnthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

How has this worked out please?

Just so you understand I do not receive any funds from the site until you rate the answer positively thank you there will be a rating bar with this post that you need to fill in and press submit the bar will consist of smileys or stars.

If you still need more help please let me know thank you

Anthony