MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

My DMR EX773 needs replacement, but is discontinued and the

My DMR EX773 needs replacement, but is discontinued and the newer DVD recorders all seem to have only one scart socket. With my present set up (TV + Sky Box + DVD recorder), I need 2.
I need to be able to copy programmes from the hard drive in the sky box, i.e. recorded programmes, onto DVD. How can I do this?
D.J.Stevenson
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi thats a problem, but luckily there is a solution. You can do a web search for these and similar ones if you don't like this one for some reason. if you are in the UK.Please visit: http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/multi-scart-switching-unit-mk36pIf you need a US supplier please let me know;-)I will stick with you until you have this working,please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you.It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)You can always contact me anytime after rating at no additional cost to you;-)Thank you and have a great day!