Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Toshiba Regza LCD television, model no. 32XV535D.

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Regza LCD television, model no. 32XV535D. How do I remove the base stand to wall mount the unit
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please recheck model number written on back of TV as 32XV535D seems incorrect for Toshiba TV?
Please get me the correct TV model number to continue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

32XV635D Serial No 38A31687

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for TV model number, I'm working on it and get back to you in few minutes.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
This is odd, stand base assemble/disassemble procedure isn't mentioned in service manual nor in user manual, is it possible for you to provide me picture of rear of TV to see how it will be removed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is a long few minutes!!!!

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rod,
Did you get my previous message and here it is again..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I send them to you?

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Please use paper clip icon, in above tool bar where you type the reply, to attach the picture file or upload it at any file sharing site such as www.imgur.com and post the file link here so I can view it. Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OR send those files to***@******.*** and mention in title as Attn: Shahid and they will forward it to me.