Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Toshiba TV model 32W3451DB the remote control

Customer Question

Hello I have a Toshiba TV model 32W3451DB the remote control stopped working so I purchased a new remote control in the time it took for the new remote to come I moved house so unplugged the TV I therefore have lost the program settings . The new remote has turned up and that doesn't work so now I have a useless TV is there something I'm doing wrong ? can I program the TV without the remote ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Yes, you can use control buttons on TV to get main menu screen on TV and navigate to achieve desired task.
Press Volume up and down buttons at same time to get menu screen then use channel up/down and volume up/down buttons to navigate in menu and use Input/Source button as Enter/OK to execute the selection.
Please check following link to download TV instruction manual copy and check page-14 for detailed instructions..
http://www.toshiba-om.net/pdf/manuals/lcdtv/English/Country_Specific/W3451-32-English-Specific.pdf
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.