Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Digihome 48272SM FHD LED. When the sound goes above 30 I get

Digihome 48272SM FHD LED. When the sound goes above 30 I get a distortion in the sound
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Does this happen regardless of the source/input used (Cable/satellite, freeview, dvd, etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only have it working on satellite
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Can you connect something else, even temporarily, so that we can properly isolate and diagnose the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it took so long to reply I was away for a few days I connected the TV to the Internet it still has distortion
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for confirming. Can you please describe the distortion? Does the sound become "tinny", or echo? Screaching or fuzzy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would say that it's fuzzy
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for confirming.This would tend to indicate simply a limitation of the internal speakers or the amplification behind them.Flatscreen tvs in general have poor sound quality (owing to the very small/thin case leaving little room for proper acoustics), and the digihome brand in generla tends to be at the bottom end of the quality spectrum, so seeing this type of issue is common.There is really no way to improve the tvs internal sound quality - the speakers cannot be made larger and the amplifier power cannot be increased.This leaves the option of connecting an external audio system instead, which could be anything from a basic soundbar to a full scale surround sound home theater system.Example: http://amzn.to/1JcSDx8