Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Sony Bravia Tv KdI32P3020u. I require to connect SB60LX

I have a Sony Bravia Tv KdI32P3020u. I require to connect SB60LX air Sound Base Unit using a analogue aux cable provided with unit,what terminal connection do I plug into!
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. When facing the rear of the tv, where the connections are grouped together, you'll use the red/white pair of terminals (in a vertical row) at the top left. Next to this is a circle with an arrow coming out of it, noting that this is an output (as opposed to the others that have a circle with an arrow facing into it instead.Let me know if that works for you,Nathan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nathan, the red & white terminals are connected but what connection do I use on the Sound Base Unit.?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
The same - matching red/white on the base, which are labeled as Aux 1. Soundbar then needs to be set to the aux1 input mode also.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi --Aux1 has unconnected terminals: connecting lead, after fitting on TV has an earphone type plug on opposite end.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Are you sure you're not using the incorrect plug?You should have one that has red/white on both ends.The other (red/white on end and minijack/headphone plug on the opposite) can be used as well, in the other aux2 jack if you prefer. Either is fine, just be sure to select the proper input mode on the sound system remote to correspond.